A sustainable, clean tech way of developing machinery for the future.
Hamersham has 5 years of real world experience in Off/On Highway Working Vehicles electrical vehicle control. We have spent a lot of time physically driving and de bugging electrical vehicles. We enjoy function development with electric vehicles and believe passionately in the concept of it being a sustainable, clean tech way of developing machinery for the future.
Electric Vehicle Safety Functions
Hamersham has the knowhow to develop safety related functions to EN13849-1 PLd performance level. We have application experience to create software functions that control:
- Battery Isolation Contactors
- (SOC)Low Voltage Protection
- (Regen)High Voltage Protection
- Thermal Management Of The Battery Pack And Electric Motors
- Go/Drive Pedal Control
- Driver Present/Seat Switch Validation
- Multiple CAN Network Integration
- Cooling System Control
- Electromagnetic Brake Control
- High/Low Isolation Testing
- Critical Datalogging
- Modem Integration
Special Purpose Vehicles
Forestry/Military/Nuclear – Hamersham has significant experience in the special project environment
Here is a flavor of just some of the special machine functions we have experience in:
Hamersham has significant software development experience in the Materials Handling Sector.
We have function development experience encompassing: