Hamersham are software experts in the mobile vehicle sector producing middleware products that are designed keep you informed and put you in control.
The Hamersham Speed Limiting Middleware Module is a product that can be deployed into existing software stacks and provide a powerful speed limit control function.
- It does not need an open data connection.
- It works on embedded systems with limited resources.
- Your Speed Limit Mapping data is embedded in the Middleware and therefore an open data connection is not required.
- The software accurately matches your GPS position with the correct local speed limit.
- Fast – it polls the speed limit data set at 10Hz. This means that it updates the speed limit signal 10 times per second.
- We can provide expertise to provide a speed limit signal over CAN/IP or any field bus protocol.
- We have access to the latest speed limit datasets or can integrate your own.
- The software is currently ported to Linux/PPC but a build for any other combination of operating system and chip architecture can be accommodated.
- Demonstration hardware can be provided.